Light Conversion (together with partners) introduces new custom OPCPA system, which provides ultra-short light pulses of high energy (up to 45 mJ) and high average power (up to 45 W). Our OPCPA technology is based on years of experience in developing and manufacturing of Collinear and Non-Collinear Optical Parametric Amplifiers as well as Femtosecond Lasers, and is able to offer leading solutions, such as passive carrier envelope phase (CEP) stabilization. High temporal contrast in picosecond time scale is achieved by using the femtosecond PHAROS pump and the seed derived from white-light continuum. PHAROS oscillator has enough bandwidth for direct seeding of high energy picosecond Nd:YAG lasers.
- Up to 45 mJ of output energy at 1 kHz
- Front end is based on field-proven PHAROS laser
- Passive CEP stabilization with a temperature stabilized Optical Parametric Amplifier (OPA)
- High temporal contrast in picosecond time scale
- Reliable optical pump-seed synchronization
Download datasheet here.
|Output energy||1 – 45 mJ|
|Output power||up to 45 W|
|Output pulse duration||<10 fs|
|Max. peak power||up to 5 TW|
|Repetition rates||up to 1 kHz|
Please contact Light Conversion for more details.