Lastek is pleased to announce the release of the new Finder Edge Handheld Raman Spectrometer from Zolix. Finder Edge is a state-of-the-art handheld Raman spectrometer for rapid, non-destructive identification and verification of materials. The user-friendly software allows non-technical users to perform measurement in the field rapidly and efficiently. The non-contact analysis can be performed through transparent containers by Raman technology. Robust hardware ensures consistent and reliable measurement results. A number of library options are available to cover a variety of samples in different applications and environments.
- Laser wavelength: 785nm±0.5nm; Power: 0-100mW (adjustable); Line width: <0.1nm
- Spectral range: 200-2500cm-1;
- Resolution: 12cm-1 (@912.297nm)
- System deviation < 3%;
- Relative intensity deviation < 10%
- Spectrum repeatability < 2.5cm-1
- Raman shift accuracy：< 5cm-1
- Food Safety: Illegal additives, residues of agricultural and veterinary drugs, food additives, etc.
- Gems&Minerals: Jewellery authenticity, dyeing identification, inclusion analysis, etc.
- Petroleum & Chemical industry: Oil adulteration, oil quality analysis, chemical raw materials, intermediate and finished products testing
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Identification of raw materials and accessories, additives of traditional Chinese medicine, detection of API active ingredients, qualitative identification and counterfeiting of drugs, etc.
- Others: Scientific Archaeology, Narcotics Analysis, Security, Biomedical Diagnostics, Environment Protection, Process Monitoring, LED lighting, Geology/Mineralogy etc.
Download datasheet here.