Ocean Insight are pleased to announce the release of the Nanoquest NIR Spectrometer.
NanoQuest is based on Fourier transform infrared (FT-IR) technology, which is often favored in laboratory spectrometers because it collects spectral data over a wide range. The sensor’s patented micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) technology allows for a continuous-wave Michelson interferometer to be created monolithically on a MEMS chip. This enables detection of all wavelengths simultaneously, and mitigates the effects of motion on sensor stability.
- Covers wider spectral range (1350-2500 nm), at lower cost, than other shortwave IR instrumentation
- Ultra-compact size (smaller than a deck of playing cards) frees up bench space and makes scalability simpler
- User-selectable optical resolution (8 nm or 16 nm FWHM) and scan rate provide experiment flexibility
- Versatile setup options enable absorbance/transmission or reflectance measurements
- Wider range and lower cost make access to shortwave IR measurements more manageable for a greater number of researchers
- NANOQ-FIBER-400-VIS-NIR is included when you order the NanoQuest