Widely tunable pulse repetition rate 20 kHz – 40 MHz makes it an excellent choice for non-linear microscopy, time-resolved spectroscopy, terahertz spectroscopy, ultrafast metrology applications. FP200 model is available with second harmonic option (532 nm). Read more.
Download datasheet here.
- Compact picosecond turn-key fiber laser with variable pulse repetition rates
- Up to 200 mW
- Up to 50 nJ
- 9 ps narrow bandwidth pulses
- 20 kHz – 40 MHz pulse repetition rates
- Pulse energy > 50 nJ at repetition rate < 200 kHz
- 9 ps pulse duration
- Close to transform limited pulse duration
- Integrated fiber pulse picker for flexible repetition rate control (20 kHz – 40 MHz, burst mode available)
- Ultrafast/nonlinear spectroscopy and microscopy
- Second harmonic generation module (532 nm). Peak conversion efficiency: 30% for SH [code: FP200-SH]