Ekspla offers a wide range of high energy Nd:Glass laser systems. Typically Nd:Glass laser comprise SLM diode pumped master oscillator, pre-amplifier, pulse shaper and main lamp pumped amplifiers. Read more.
Download datasheet here.
- Front end options
– Diode pumped SLM or MM master oscillator featuring excellent stability, live time and maintenance-free operation based on Nd:glass or Nd:YLF
– Temporally shaped seeder / regenerative amplifier configuration allowing application of smoothing technics
– Wave front correction system based on DFM
- Optional SBS compressor ensuring high contrast pulses and controllable pulse duration
- Flashlamp / LD pumped pre-amplifier
- Up to Ø60 mm aperture Nd:glass power amplifiers
- Laser protection by Faraday isolators preventing damage of laser rods by back-reflected light
- Optimized design for maximum pulse energy extraction
- Separately controlled PFN circuits for each flash lamp
- Diagnostics and monitoring of system status based on microprocessor controller
- Software guide for step-by-step performance check at designated control points
- Optional second and third harmonics generators