Ekspla's NL120 series electro-optically Q-switched nanosecond Nd:YAG lasers deliver up to 10 J per pulse with excellent stability. The innovative, diode‑pumped, self‑seeded master oscillator design results in Single Longitudinal Mode (SLM) output without the use of external expensive narrow linewidth seed diodes and cavity‑locking electronics. Unlike more common designs that use an unstable laser cavity, the stable master oscillator cavity produces a TEM₀₀ spatial mode output that results in excellent beam properties after the amplification stages.
NL120 series Q-switched nanosecond lasers are an excellent choice for many applications, including OPO, OPCPA or dye laser pumping, holography, LIF spectroscopy, remote sensing, optics testing and other tasks. For tasks that require a smooth and as close as possible to the Gaussian beam profile, models with improved Gaussian fit are available).
The low jitter of the optical pulse with respect to the Q-switch triggering pulse allows the reliable synchronization between the laser and external equipment. The optional second (SH) (for 532 nm), third (TH) (for 355 nm) and fourth (FH) (for 266 nm) harmonics generators provide access to shorter wavelengths.
The laser is controlled by a supplied netbook PC via USB port with application for Windows™ operating system. In addition, the main settings of the laser can be controlled through an auxiliary user-friendly remote control pad. The remote pad features a backlit display that is easy to read even when wearing laser safety eyewear. Read More.
Download datasheet here.
- Single longitudinal mode high energy nanosecond lasers
- Up to 10 J pulse energies
- 2 ns pulse duration
- 10 Hz pulse repetition rate
- Up to 10 J pulse energy
- Diode-pumped, self-seeded Single Longitudinal Mode (SLM) master oscillator
- Stable master oscillator cavity producing TEM₀₀ spatial mode output
- Excellent pulse energy stability
- Up to 50 Hz pulse repetition rate
- 2 ns pulse duration (7 or 25 ns are optional)
- Temperature stabilized harmonics generator options
- Remote control via keypad
- Laser control from supplied netbook PC via USB port
- Material processing
- OPO, OPCPA, Ti:Sapphire, dye laser pumping
- Nonlinear laser spectroscopy
- Optics testing