Green lasers, especially 532 nm, are perhaps the most widely used wavelengths of all those available. From a few tens of mW for bio-imaging, a few hundred mW for Raman spectroscopy, fluorescence imaging and optical tweezing, up to Watts for holography and higher powers for Ti:Sapphaire oscillator pumping.
Laser Quantum manufactures a wide range of 532 nm green lasers covering a variety of different sizes, powers and technologies, all tested for robustness and provided with long lifetime warranties.
Our range of products and services address the needs of the research laboratories which require individual specifications and the repeatability and service required by OEM integrator companies.
- finesse - High powered 16 W laser for Ti:Sapphire pumping and other applications
- finesse pure - Ideal for noise sensitive applications like Ti:Sapphire pumping for CEP
- finesse pure CEP - Designed specifically for CEP with direct pump control for phase locking
- gem - Designed for OEM integration, extraordinary lifetimes up to 2 W of 532 nm
- opus - Compact green laser offering 6 W for research and OEM applications
- torus - Actively mode locked single frequency with high wavelength stability
- ventus - Research grade 532 nm laser with high specification and easy control
- ventus solo - A band narrowed laser ideal for Raman spectroscopy