- 3D-multisensor positioning and measuring system with the highest accuracy
- Customized probe systems, e.g. laser focus sensors LFS-series, scanning tunnelling and scanning atomic force microscopes, white light interferometer, 3D-micro probes
- Operation modes:
- dynamic positioning system
- measuring system operating in either continuous-scan mode or single-step mode
- Control of NNM-1 employs an easy to use script language running on the host PC
Download datasheet here.
- Positioning, manipulation, processing and measurement of objects in the fields of micromechanics, microelectronics, optics, molecular biology and microsystems engineering with nanometric precision within a large range
- Measurement of precision parts, such as the tips of hardness membranes and micro lenses
- Calibration of step height standards and pitch standards
- Measuring and positioning range: 25 mm x 25 mm x 5 mm
- Resolution: 0.1 nm
Traditional measuring systems reach their limits when they have to characterize microstructures. One solution is to use a laser vibrometer together with a technical microscope and the nanopositioning and nanomeasuring machine from SIOS Messtechnik, Ilmenau. This set-up enables motions and surfaces of objects to be measured to a resolution of 0.1 nanometers.