Lastek is the exclusive Australian distributor for Raptor Photonics. Based in Northern Ireland, Raptor is a leading developer and supplier of next generation, high performance camera solutions for the Scientific, Surveillance and Industrial markets. Raptor offers a range of CCD, EMCCD, Scientific CMOS and InGaAs solutions that span the spectrum from X-rays to SWIR.
As well as standard products, Raptor provides custom solutions to OEM and Instrumentation companies throughout the World.
Applications include adaptive optics & astronomy, beam profiling, fluorescence microscopy & spectroscopy, live cell imaging, semiconductor & solar cell inspection, X-ray imaging & spectroscopy. For further details of the Raptor Photonics product line please read below, visit their website, or talk to Lastek today.
Eagle V CCD -90°C 4MP Scientific CCD Camera
Introducing one of the most sensitive CCD cameras in the World. Using a back-illuminated 4MP CCD sensor from e2v, and putting into Raptor’s proprietary PentaVac vacuum enclosure and cooling it to -90°C, the Eagle V is the perfect camera for long exposures. Offering low read noise of <2.3e- unbinned and binning options up to 64×64, the Eagle also offers dual read-out rates of 75kHz and 2MHz.
- Lifetime vacuum guarantee – Protection and integrity of the sensor
- Extremely low dark current – Deep cooled to greater than -110°C delta enables long exposure times
- Back illuminated 4MP sensor from e2v – Enables large field of view imaging
- 13.5µm x 13.5µm pixels – Enables ultra sharp image resolution
- High QE – >90% @ 525nm and 50% @ 380nm & 920nm for optimum photon collection
Further information here.
Ninox SWIR 640 -20°C Digital InGaAs
The Ninox-640 is a cooled, high sensitivity digital VIS-SWIR camera. The 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor with 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch enables high sensitivity imaging from 0.4µm to 1.7µm. The readout noise of <50 e- and dark current of ~1,500e/p/s due to -20°C cooling allows long exposures with the highest VIS-SWIR detection limit. Available with a 14 bit CameraLink output, the Ninox 640 will run from 10 to 120Hz enabling high speed digital video with intelligent auto AGC.
- 15µm x 15µm pixel pitch – Enables highest resolution VIS-SWIR image
- 50 e- readout noise in high gain – Enables highest VIS-SWIR detection limit
- Cooled to -20°C – Enables low dark current for longer exposures
- Ultra high intrascene dynamic range – 70dB. – Enables similtaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) and intelligent 3 point NUC – Enables highest quality images in all light conditions