- All the features of the Merit with wavelength tuning
In today’s high tech industry, the lines between pure research and product development overlap, requiring tools with both laboratory accuracy and industrial 24/7 production robustness. The Access Lasers Merit-S, designed for reference standard accuracy with configuration options for true CW and Peak Power performance is a new generational tool to fit that paradigm.
Starting with an industry leading +/- 2% power stability, the Merit-S can be configured with Line Tracker, providing a 1% stable laser, locked into a single wavelength.
In applications that also need a single specific wavelength, the Merit-G configuration provides a tunable CO2 source. With grating tuning from 9.3 ?m to 10.8 ?m in a fan cooled package the Merit-G is a leading edge laboratory instrument.
Access Laser specializes in making custom lasers to fit our customers’ exact needs, numerous other options are available including:
- Water Cooling
- Closed Loop Cooling options
- Real Time Power Monitoring
- Optimization for 9.3µm or 10.2µm
- Isotope gas fills
Precision, Package, Performance
- High Accuracy at low power range
- Excellent Power and Wavelength Stability
- Configurable as Pulsed and Tunable models
Merit-S Base Features
- 8 watt CW power
- Almost Perfect Beam Quality M2=1.1
- A cost effective laboratory reference laser