Digital Monochrome Scientific Frame Transfer EMCCD, 1024 x 1024, 13um x 13um pixels, cooled to -95C, 1MP Scientific
The digital FALCON II EMCCD camera is based on e2v’s CCD-201 back-thinned 1? sensor. It combines high sensitivity, speed and resolution. with QE up to 95%. It has strong response from UV through to NIR. With EM gain on it offers less than 0.01 electrons read noise. It uses a 16 bit A/D converter and offers a standard CameraLink output.
Ultra low noise readout for THE BEST image quality!
- 1024 x 1024 Back-thinned EMCCD sensor – Enables optimum image resolution in low light imaging applications
- EMCCD technology – Highest sensitivity imaging with up to 1000x on-chip gain
- 16 bit CameraLink output – Realtime imaging for low latency photon to digital image
- Up to 95% QE from back-illuminated sensor – Optimum Photon collection
- Strong UV and NIR reponse and ultrawide bandwidth – From 200nm through to 1100nm
- Deep cooled to -95°C – For minimal background events
Download pdf brochure here.