Using a 1280 x 1024 InGaAs sensor from SCD, the Raptor PhotonicsOWL 1280 offers visible extension from 0.4µm to 1.7µm to enable high sensitivity imaging. The 10µm x 10µm pixel pitch enables the highest resolution imaging. The camera will also offer 2 x 2 binning to become 640×512, 20µm pitch for ultimate low light vision and high speed applications. It will offer less than 35 electrons readout noise combined with one of the lowest dark current readings on the market. The camera will offer ultra-high intrascene dynamic range of 70dB enabling simultaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene.
Available with a 14 bit CameraLink output, the OWL 1280 will run from 10 up to 60Hz. The camera will feature On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) which will enable the best contrast image from low light to bright as well as an on-board intelligent 3 point Non Uniform Correction (NUC) algorithm providing the highest quality images. As with all Raptor cameras the OWL 1280 is ultra compact, rugged and low power (< 3W). The camera is stabilised with no fan.
- VIS-SWIR technology – Enables high sensitivity imaging from 0.4μm to 1.7μm
- 10μm x 10μm pixel pitch – Enables highest resolution VIS-SWIR image
- < 40 electrons readout noise – Enables highest VIS-SWIR detection limit
- Ultra high intrascene dynamic range – 70dB – Enables similtaneous capture of bright & dark portions of a scene
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) – Enables clear video in all light conditions
- On-board intelligent 3 point NUC – Enables highest quality images
- Ultra compact, Low power (< 3.5W) – Ideal for hand-held, mobile or airborne systems
- Rugged, No fan – Enables integration into UAV, handheld or any Electro-Optic systems
- Surveillance860, 1064 & 1550nm laser line detection
- Active Imaging
- Airborne Payload
- Hand Held Goggles
- Imaging through Fog
- Range Finding
- Vision enhancement
- Beam Profiling
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Solar Cell Inspection
Download full pdf brochure here.
Please note: This product is under the export control of UK government and maybe subject to an Single Individual export licence before shipment.