Introducing the PARSTAT MC 200!
The newest member of the PARSTAT Multichannel Family
Each PMC-200 module from Princeton Applied Research contains two channels and installs into the standard PMC chassis. The capabilities of your current PMC chassis can be extended or even doubled with PMC-200 modules. These modules can be used alongside PMC-1000 and PMC-2000A potentiostats to customize experiments and maximize equipment capabilities.
As a PMC user, you have a tremendous benefit of adding these high-resolution channels to the same PARSTAT MC Chassis.
Upgrade your PMC Chassis with PMC-200
Double Capacity, High Performance
- Each module contains two channels, which can be controlled independently
- Standard +/- 1 Amp current per channel enables analysis of higher capacity cells, without booster
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) included to 100 kHz
- 24-bit ADCs to provide over 16,000,000 discrete values for measuring voltage and current. Greater than 250X better resolution than most products in the market
- Installs into the PARSTAT MC chassis in minutes with no hardware or training and can be operated alongside other PMC modules to maximize chassis value
Maximizing PARSTAT Multichannel Capabilities
- Because each card contains two modules, the PMC-200 is ideal for a chassis owner that needs more than 10 channels.
- The PMC-200 card is an excellent choice for someone who has a PMC chassis but needs higher resolution measurements, or needs faster EIS acquisition, transitions, or data transfer associated with his or her experiment.
- The PMC-200 card is used in the same chassis alongside Princeton Applied Research's other PMC modules, the PMC-1000 and PMC-2000A.
Our application specialists and experienced sales team can assist with your selection based on your individual experimental parameters.
More information available here.