The Princeton Applied ResearchPARSTAT® MC (PMC)® MC (PMC) is the most modular and robust multi-channel electrochemical testing platform on the market.
The PMC chassis provides a robust environment up to 10 modules, up to 20 channels.
Channels can operate simultaneously for high-throughput routine testing, asynchronously for different experiments on distinct cells or in a complex matrix of multiple electrodes in a single test environment. Additional channels can be added on-site by the user, even while other channels are in operation. Every functional block within the chassis is designed to be user-replaceable minimizing the impact of any interruptions in your experiment.
Key features of the PARSTAT MC include:
- The Ultimate modular design
- The ability to mix-and-match channels to provide a customized solution
- The PMC-200 doubles the capacity of each module with 2 poteniostats per card.
- The PMC-1000 offers the widest dynamic current range of 2 A to 4 nA (120 fA resolution) as standard
- The PMC-2000A provides high voltage capacity (30V range) and auxiliary electrometer (6-WIRE) for Anode/Cathode measurements
- Features the most popular electrochemical acquisition and analysis software solution, VersaStudio
Download datasheeet here.
The PARSTAT MC Family:
PARSTAT MC 200
- Maximize throughput with 2-channels per module, each with EIS and core DC Testing functionality
- 1-Amp of current standard allows analysis of larger batteries at higher rates
- 24-BITS ADC components delivering the highest quality voltage and current resolution of measured response
PARSTAT MC 1000
- Widest dynamic current range - 2 Amps to 4 nA (120 fA resolution) as standard
- Floating ground allows testing of multiple samples in the same cell
- The most popular channel to meet the needs of today's researcher
PARSTAT MC 2000A
- 30 V Polarization Voltage range ideal for energy-storage stacks, anodization experiments, generating electrophoretic fields, etc.
- 6-WIRE function measures an additional voltage benefiting Anode/Cathode impedance analysis, Compliance Voltage determination, and external probe or device integration
- 7 MHz frequency for EIS investigations of kinetics, mechanisms and solid-state energy materials
PARSTAT MC Boosters
- 5 A and 10 A boosters in-chassis boosters available and compatible with the PMC-2000A and PMC-1000
- Up to 20 A when operated in parallel
- Test higher power and lower impedance batteries