Trade in your old spectrometer to receive a great discount on one of Ocean Optics' newest spectrometers!
Need fast acquisition speed? Get Ocean FX!
Require high-def optics in small bench design? Get Ocean HDX!
Work with low light levels? Get the QE Pro high-sensitivity spectrometer!
Trade in any spectrometer for a discount of up to USD 1000/AUD 1350 on the purchase of any new Ocean Optics spectrometer of greater value.
Take advantage of new Ocean Optics spectrometers that set benchmarks for remarkable performance:
- Improved optoelectronic performance and robust communications via USB, Gigabit Ethernet, SPI and Wi-Fi
- Great thermal stability for applications where maintaining consistency in a changing environment is critical
- Fast acquisition rates for high-speed process applications, reaction monitoring and measuring rapid events
- Spectral buffering for data integrity during reaction monitoring
- Interchangeable slits for flexibility in spectrometer setups
- Ultra-low stray light and high throughput
- Amazing peak symmetry
Terms & Conditions
The terms of the trade-in are simple: Send us your old Ocean Optics spectrometer, and we’ll discount your new Ocean Optics spectrometer purchase by the applicable amount (see below).
- Offer is valid from 21 May 2018 until 31 July 2018.
- To qualify for a discount, the customer must provide an Ocean Optics spectrometer, or any other miniature spectrometer, or any integrated benchtop systems for spectroscopy as the trade-in. Ocean Optics reserves the right to determine eligibility in ALL cases.
- The trade-in offer extends to customers with an Ocean Optics or other spectrometer to trade in toward a discount as follows:
- USD 500 on the retail price of a new spectrometer <USD 5,000.
- USD 750 on the retail price of a new spectrometer <USD 10,000 (Maya2000 Pro, HR series).
- USD 1000 on the retail price of a new spectrometer > USD 10,000 (QE Pro).
- The trade-in is available on a unit-for-unit basis – e.g., trade in two USB2000+s to receive two discounted, newer model spectrometers. You cannot combine multiple lower priced spectrometers toward a single, higher priced spectrometer.
- The trade-in offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The offer is not transferable.
- Ocean Optics reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the spectrometer trade-in promo at any time, for any reason, without prior written notice.
- Terms, conditions and participation may vary locally. Outside the U.S., please contact your Ocean Optics country representative or distributor for details.
Trade in Your Spectrometer Today!