- 12" x 12" (304.8 mm x 304.8 mm) Optically Clear Acrylic Breadboard
- On-Axis Alphanumeric Labels Indicate Mounting Hole Locations
- 1/4"-20 Tapped Holes on 0.50" (12.7 mm) Centers
- Central Window for Unobstructed Viewing of Parts
- Ideal for Vision Systems and Metrology
Thorlabs' CMMP1212V Breadboard is crafted from polished, optically clear acrylic and is ideal for applications that require parts to be backlit and fixed in place at specific reference positions, such as vision metrology. Each breadboard contains a pattern of 1/4"-20 tapped through holes, spaced 0.5" (12.7 mm) apart, that is offset by 1.0" (25.4 mm) from the edges of the board. This allows for an increased number of mounting options for components when compared to breadboards that have a standard 1" or 25.0 mm hole pattern or a double-density 0.5" or 12.7 mm hole pattern. Within the 1.0" wide region on each side are on-axis alphanumeric labels for identifying specific rows, columns, or mounting holes.
A 2.72" x 2.72" (69.2 mm x 69.2 mm) center-located window is included for components or smaller parts that need to be viewed without obstructions such as mounting holes. Constructed from acrylic, the breadboard has high transmission in the visible and near-IR regions of the spectrum.