- Spatial Light Modulator (SLM) technology
- Resolution tunable between xy and z
- Single STED beam
- Enables the use of different objective lenses
- Resolution typically 80 × 80 × 90 nm
- Engineered for maximum stability
Abberior Instruments is proud to announce its new easy3D STED module which uses a completely novel approach to 3D STED microscopy. At its core, a programmable spatial light modulator (SLM) is used to create the phase patterns required for 2D and 3D STED microscopy. At the same time, it can also be used to correct for optical aberrations.
The SLM allows a revolutionary design with only one STED beam instead of two separate STED beams for lateral (xy) and axial (z) resolution enhancement, respectively. The resolution enhancement can be tuned between pure xy and mainly z enhancement. The single-beam design obsoletes any beam recombination and alignment resulting in unrivaled system stability.